Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome!



The time has come, almost. That's right! My new book, I Kissed a 
Dog, is the first installment in a new paranormal series: Werewolves of the West. The west being the Western side of the United States. 

You can read the teaser at my publisher's Catalogue Page: http://www.cambridgepress.us/catalogue.html


And if you're wondering or even care, I'm an Oregonian, and enjoy writing about the areas I am familiar with and enjoy. I know. Some of you are already appalled by my love of a state that features a lot of rain. But our beaches, mountains, rivers, and cities are so accessible and close. What's not to like? 

Forget the geographic rant, what this site will feature is lots of paranormal goodies. Good books, movies, conversations, and more about all creatures that go bump in the night. I'll also share writing and marketing tips I am learning on my personal writing journey. And what a journey it's been and continues to be. For starters. I'll introduce you to my publisher. Charles River Press, and one of its companion publishers, Cambridge Press US. Check out some of the upcoming releases, all with a paranormal twist. Good reading! http://www.cambridgepress.us/catalogue.html

Until we meet again, keep your eyes on the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment