Sunday, January 6, 2013

Where can I get my copy of I Kissed a Dog?

Where can I get my copy of I Kissed a Dog
Book One: Werewolves of the West? 
Great Question! Let me provide some links for you ...




Praises for I Kissed a Dog:

"For me, I Kissed a Dog is one of the most thrilling, entertaining, and mysterious reads of 2012. From beginning to end, I couldn't get enough of this story." 
- Jessica McQuay, Author of Black Moon -

"I Kissed a Dog by Carol Van Atta is an engaging, witty, Paranormal Romance with a hunky shape shifter hero, an alluring (but dangerous) vampire adversary, and a spunky heroine who keeps them both on their toes. Well written and fun to read, this exciting tale is full of adventure. If you like Terry Spear or Molly Harper, you will enjoy Carol Van Atta." 
- Tessa Dawn, Author of the Blood Curse Vampire series -

"I loved it! I was wrapped in this story from the beginning to end. 
I could only walk away from it when I had no other choice." 
- Brenda Demko, Crazy for Books Reviewer - 

" ... the plot moves along so quickly and it keeps you turning the pages. The chemistry between the two main characters is awesome. If you love spunky and sexy couples, these two are for you. But that isn't saying that is all there is in this book. There are suave and sexy vampires, fae, mutants, and evil werewolves. This book has it all. Seriously. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves paranormal romance or just an awesome romance! Great Job Carol! I Kissed a Dog is a winner!
- Alison Beightol, Author of Blood Destiny -

"Wow! Spent the whole day reading ... it was great ... loved the wolf and vampire romance ... she picks the right one. This book was so good, I just couldn't put it down. If you like Nora Roberts, JR Ward, or Christine Freehan, you will love this book. Yes we have another great writer. The book is full of surprises. You can never guess what is coming. I cannot wait till the next book. Enjoy!"
- Gabby's Best Words, Amazon Reviewer -

Click on the links below to get your copy!






Preview the Book Trailer on YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment